Maximise revenue by boosting value-added services (VAS) adoption and usage throughout a SIM services portal with X-Menu.
The X-Menu application stands for a VAS enabler solution that centralizes operator services in a unique service portal easily accessible by mobile subscribers. It helps improving subscriber engagement by proposing interactive and constantly renewed/updated content.
With X-Menu you can better understand your customers and their service usage patterns through better segmentation. You can now educate subscribers to VAS through interactive subscriber dialogs and promotions.
- Service Designer – admin web UI, enabling operators to develop, test, and simulate any kind of service/menu to be deployed on the X-Menu DSTK engine;
- Statistics & Reports – enabling information about the subscriber service usage and their environments such as their device info, current service portfolio, and behavior;
- Service Campaign Manager & Promotion - allow interactive subscriber dialog based on messages and menus displayed on the subscriber’s handset;
- Customer Profiles & Segmentation – create subscribers’ segments and offer personalized content & services based on preferences and usage.
- Boost service adoption through efficient and interactive promotion;
- Maintain subscriber’s interest by offering constantly renewed/updated content;
- Reduce operational costs and time to market through optimized service development and deployment;
- Great customer experience and ease of use.
Prerequisites: SIM cards, VPN, SMSC
Time to market: 2.5 months