Device & SIM management
SIM OTA Manager.
Real-time remote management of SIM cards to keep your subscribers updated with the latest services.
Perform updates on SIM files and manage applications remotely, any time to strengthen the relationship with subscribers using Over-the-Air technologies in a cost-effective way. Control the card's life cycle and optimize card replacement or subscription updates that involve logistical processes. Maximize revenues and maintain the roaming profitability through seamless integration with the NTR Platform.
- Remote File Management: administrate and maintain file system content as needed. Modify all the files stored in the SIM card by a secure download using GSM 23.048 standard (e.g. Roaming priority through PLMN and FPLMN lists management, Service Provider Name display: SPN, PNN, OPL, SPDI, SMSC number, and various other relevant SIM files: SST, UST, ADN, FDN, SDN, etc.);
- Remote Applet Management: download the applications into the SIM cards. The Applet download can be handled by the user, operator, or service provider;
- Custom APDU Command Data Management: interact with any other applets (e.g. SIM Refresh, IMEI Tracker, Create EF File), sending APDU Command data updates and configurations as needed, based on a TAR and specific security settings;
- Bulk Campaigns Management: update a large number of cards in a short period of time and make use of 2 running modes: push and on-event campaigns. Speed up the entire activity through flexible configurations and a smart retry mechanism;
- Request and handle Proof of Receipt (PoR) when running campaigns to precisely track the OTA command execution and the SIM cards response;
- Intuitive Web GUI: push bulk campaigns for RFM/RAM operations and easily configure running details through a dedicated Web interface. Quick access the OTA environment (Provisioning section, Card repository, Content definition, History & Statistics, etc) and manage the platform's activity through a dedicated module of users and roles customizations;
- Rich set of API commands with both SOAP/REST support: offers flexibility for OTA solution integrations (CRM, OSS, Billing) through dedicated commands for SIM cards and subscriptions provisioning and inventory, bulk campaigns management, on-demand commands, and transactions tracking;
- Steering of Roaming built-in support: for Dynamic OTA Steering integrations with NTR through dedicated APIs, mass static updates, and multi-IMSI Java card SIM applet;
- Multi-tenancy support: with full data segregation to easily serve multiple affiliates or MVNOs;
- Multi-channel support: perform SIM update through both SMS (SCP80) and HTTPS (SCP80 over 3GPP and WiFi) bearers. HTTP Poller SIM applet for device-initiated OTA HTTP sessions;
- Capability to manage all types of SIM cards: SIM, USIM, ISIM, and eSIM/eUICC cards. eSIM/eUICC support – offered through the ES6 GSMA RSP interface, with classic RFM/RAM/APDU data and eSIM profile metadata management;
- Geo-redundancy virtual deployments with VMware, containers, or NFV support.
Benefits for Operator
- Keep the SIM card content always up to date without the need of being physically connected with the SIM card;
- Optimize resources and manage the OTA updates in a cost-effective way;
- Have the flexibility to rely on both Push and Pull mode of OTA updates;
- 100% OTA updates success rate for the active SIM cards through smart-retry campaigns mechanism and SMS/IP multi-channel support;
- Real-time reporting of bulk campaign progress and SIM inventory updates;
- Possibility to enrich or create new and personalized mobile services and applications;
- A future-proof solution that offers continuity of OTA functionality for 5G and IoT deployments through eSIM and HTTP OTA over IP support capability;
- Optimize Roaming costs by always keeping updated the preferred roaming partners priority list and ensure best tariffs for the outbound roamers;
- Manage all aspects of the SIM card life cycle in one single place through multiple interfaces: web UI, API (SIM card provisioning, MSISDN subscription mapping, security aspects, SIM Profiles applets, and File repository).
Benefits for End-User
- Seamless updates and changes;
- No need to spare time on logistical issues (visits to the shops);
- Not disturbing, transparent updates for customers.
Prerequisites: SIM cards, VPN, SMSC
Time to market: 1 month